Please feel free to use the information and ideas found on this blog. The ideas and files found on this blog are strictly for personal, classroom or public library use only. By using them, you agree that you will not copy or reproduce the ideas or files except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
If you want to use my ideas for your blog, for printed use, or for other personal use, classroom or public library use you must do all of the following:
- only use one picture in its original form (no cropping or editing)
- use no more than one sentence from my post which must be quoted as from my writing
- mention me, Lisette Thompson, as the author of Where Imagination Grows
- include a proper link back to the original post on this blog, Where Imagination Grows, outside of the photo credit if using a photo
YOU MAY NOT…
- repost any posts in their entirety on your blog or printed materials.
- use a photo without giving proper credit as outlined above.
- claim my ideas or files as your own.
- print my posts or files and then sell the printed copies to others.
- store or distribute my blog posts or files on any other website or another location where others are able to electronically retrieve them (for example: Amazon Inspire, Dropbox, 4Shared, Mediafire, Facebook groups and forums, etc.)
Thank you for allowing me to maintain the free activities on this blog by not duplicating my materials elsewhere on the internet.
This policy is valid from 16 February 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Lisette via email at Lisette@whereimaginationgrows.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Where Imagination Grows is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Where Imagination Grows.
All activities presented here on this blog require adult supervision. Here at Where Imagination Grows I always emphasize supervision and safety at all times. Each child develops at his or her own pace and you know your child’s ability best. Please exercise caution and common sense when doing activities with children.
Please feel free to leave a comment where comments are accepted on this blog, I love to hear feedback and ideas from readers! Please be aware when you are posting that comments linking to spam, porn or malicious sites will be deleted as well as comments attacking other readers or myself in an overly rude or threatening way. I reserve the right to edit or delete any comment, as well as block access to commenting.
If you have any questions about anything on this page (or anything else!), please email me at Whereimaginationgrows3@gmail.com